Led by the Artistic Director Michelle Leonard OAM and the Board of Moorambilla Voices, our experienced team on the ground deliver the programs across the year.
- Ms Dayle Lummis, General Manager: Responsible for the day to day running of the whole program, Dayle is an experienced administrator and brings to Moorambilla her considerable experience as a SAM in schools in Lightning Ridge, educational and arts networks, and financial management expertise. She has set up and run the tours, residential camps and concerts for Moorambilla since 2015.
- Mrs Annie Berrell, Moorambilla Voices Mum: Annie has been managing the primary schools enrolment and supervision for Moorambilla Voices since 2013. Annie also co-manages a property with husband David, Midgery, in Walgett.
- Mr Pete Thompson, Moorambilla Voices Dad: Pete currently resides in Coolah where he is a Firefighter with Fire and Rescue New South Wales, a Lifeguard at Coolah Pool and is currently studying a Masters of Teaching at the University of New England. He has one son Merv, who is an absolute legend and Moorambilla participant. Starting out as a Supervisor, Pete is our Moorambilla Dad.
- Mrs Karen Saunders, MAXed OUT Mum: Based in Dubbo, Karen brings her ability to facilitate the high school candidates at Moorambilla Voices, with experience in business management and education.
- Ms Dot Thompson, Camp Manager: Along with the Moorambilla Mums and a team of supervisors and assistants, Dot Thompson ensures the camps and tours run smoothly with her extensive experience in NSW Sport and Recreation Camps.
- Paul Fraser, Camp Manager: has been surrounded by music and performance all his life. His mother ran her own dance school in Balmain, so Paul was taught dance and performance skills from as soon as he could walk, and he is also a self-taught musician of sorts. He is active in local theatre in the Shoalhaven area. Professionally Paul has been a teacher for nearly 40 years, originally with the Department of Education, but for most of his career involved with outdoor education at Sport and Recreation Centres. He is married with two adult daughters
and lives on the South Coast of NSW. He is passionate about sport and continues to play canoe polo which he was introduced to 30 years ago. He’s also an enthusiast of cryptic crosswords, doesn’t mind a game of chess and is an active member of his local RFS.
- Lliane Clarke, Communications Manager: Lliane is a publisher, writer, journalist and communications strategist with over 20 years of experience in the arts industry. She began working with Moorambilla Voices in 2013 to increase the public profile, online presence and share the magic of the developing program.
Lliane has a passion for story-telling and helping artists and writers bring to life and publicise the stories they want to tell. Sometimes she is the ‘dream maker’, sometimes she creates her own dreams.
She is a published writer and author and has managed major authors across a variety of genres for markets in Australia and the UK.
Lliane runs non-fiction manuscript assessment sessions for the NSW Writers Centre and writes regular music reviews for classikON specialising in vocal performance. She is currently working on a flash fiction/performance program called The Monologue Project. More here.
Lliane loves singing and music and is a soprano in the Leichhardt Espresso Chorus, where she volunteers as President.
Know more about our ambassadors & board members