Led by the Artistic Director Michelle Leonard OAM and the Board of Moorambilla Voices, our experienced team on the ground deliver the programs across the year.
- Ms Dayle Lummis, General Manager: Responsible for the day to day running of the whole program, Dayle is an experienced administrator and brings to Moorambilla her considerable experience as a SAM in schools in Lightning Ridge, educational and arts networks, and financial management expertise. She has set up and run the tours, residential camps and concerts for Moorambilla since 2015.
- Mrs Annie Berrell, Moorambilla Voices Mum: Annie has been managing the primary schools enrolment and supervision for Moorambilla Voices since 2013. Annie also co-manages a property with husband David, Midgery, in Walgett.
- Mr Pete Thompson, Moorambilla Voices Dad: Pete currently resides in Coolah where he is a Firefighter with Fire and Rescue New South Wales, a Lifeguard at Coolah Pool and is currently studying a Masters of Teaching at the University of New England. He has one son Merv, who is an absolute legend and Moorambilla participant. Starting out as a Supervisor, Pete has been our Moorambilla Dad since 2017.
- Paul Fraser, Camp Manager: has been surrounded by music and performance all his life. His mother ran her own dance school in Balmain, so Paul was taught dance and performance skills from as soon as he could walk, and he is also a self-taught musician of sorts. He is active in local theatre in the Shoalhaven area. Professionally Paul has been a teacher for nearly 40 years, originally with the Department of Education, but for most of his career involved with outdoor education at Sport and Recreation Centres. He is married with two adult daughters and lives on the South Coast of NSW. He is passionate about sport and continues to play canoe polo which he was introduced to 30 years ago. He’s also an enthusiast of cryptic crosswords, doesn’t mind a game of chess and is an active member of his local RFS.
- Sally Oehm, Administration Assistant: Sally has volunteered with Moorambilla as a parent supervisor on camps and tours alongside her children, Jack and Lilla, since 2015 and joined the team as an administrative assistant in 2018. Living in Gilgandra with her husband Scott, Sally also assists with the day-to-day management of the family farming business.
Know more about our ambassadors & board members
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.